Re: [ihc] A/C and wiring

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "John Stricker" <jstricke@domain.elided>
Cc: "IHC Digest" <ihc-digest@domain.elided>; "Ryan Moore"
<baradium@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 14:08
Subject: Re: [ihc] A/C and wiring

> On May 25, 2004, at 7:53 PM, John Stricker wrote:
>
> >  I have
> > a soft spot in my heart for kids that like old trucks and airplanes
> > anyway.
> > 8-)
> >
> > John Stricker
>
> Besides which, when you are Ryan's age, you're supposed to have
> opinions about everything. It's perfectly natural, except in your case
> you never got over it.
>
> ROFL at my own humor, shame on me.
>
> John Hofstetter

Don't forget, pilots are never *wrong*...

 we just miscalculate the appropriate response to the events in question!

I do maintain that they didn't tell us in class that we replaced the hoses
because of an FAA reg, they said we replace the hoses to prolong system life
etc.  But in an aircraft environment, the components undergo much more
strenuous changes in temperature and pressure, which may be a large factor.

-Ryan

---