[ihc] FS: '77 ScoutII - Seattle

Hey digesters:

First chance goes to the list....

Don't really wanna sell, but I have a wooden sailboat project that is going WAY overboard, and right now I am 'on the hard' and need more funds.

Typical 77 Scout condition (ihc rust, etc,)

But, good running 196, 4sp. Limited slip rear, locker front.... New tires, carb - has charging issues (again typical).

Comes with traveltop (rusty) and a truck cab type top too! Fold down rear seat, front bench (60/40) and metal door panels (uncut).

$1,250. Cash Talks!

eMail me direct for pics, contact info etc. if interested.

Cheers.

Eric (sailnetha@domain.elided)

Get 200+ ad-free, high-fidelity stations and LIVE Major League Baseball Gameday Audio! http://radio.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200491ave/direct/01/