Re: [ihc] Time for our kids

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
Cc: "IHdigest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 10:25
Subject: Re: [ihc] Time for our kids
<snip>

> I'm glad you took after me, good looking, highly intelligent, great
> mechanical skills, leader of men, and all those other attributes that I
> possess. Oh, I forgot humility.
>
> John

RFLOL!

Now, as far as breaking things goes, does Tom take after you?  Or do you
take after him?  Either way, he seems to be more adept (although he also
seems extremely good at *fixing* stuff too!).

I can be good at breaking stuff too sometimes.  I have a bent tie rod
sitting in GA.  I figure there's bound to be some reason I should save it,
along with everything else.  I couldn't find storage for the stock leaf
springs unfortunately :(   Most everything else is saved though.  I saved
the heater hoses when I replaced them (when I started working on the scout)
because I thought it was neat that they had the IH emblem on them.  I even
managed to get them off without cutting them too.

-Ryan

---