Re: [ihc] Transmissions - Borg Warner

Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing it.

If I were to do this, it would be done by a shop.  Which adds to the
cost issue, too.

And it won't really help you much now, but I've got 6 beta invitations
for Gmail.  Search your e-mail with the Google search engine,
threading of messages, 1GB storage, etc. etc.  Since moving my digest
subscription over I've been happy.  Saves time searching for stuff,
too.  But if anybody wants to try it out, let me know.  I ain't doing
anything with the referrals.

Dave