Reply: [ihc] Transmissions - Borg Warner

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, William Cunningham wrote:

Colin,
If you find that e-mail I would love to have a copy. I have not been able to locate a rear servo for the BW in my daughters 800B. The truck has the AMC 232. I may just drop a 345 and 727 into it because I have access to a Scout II without axles.
That's what I've been wondering about.

I am familar with how much abuse the BW will withstand - but today - how $$$ easy are parts available?

--
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided