Re: [ihc] Transmissions - Borg Warner

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:07:35 -0700, William Cunningham
<slypigs@domain.elided> wrote:
> Colin,
> If you find that e-mail I would love to have a copy. I have not been
> able to locate a rear servo for the BW in my daughters 800B. The truck
> has the AMC 232. I may just drop a 345 and 727 into it because I have
> access to a Scout II without axles.
>
> Willy

Willy,

Wouldn't it be cheaper/easier to just put a 727 behind the 232?  Even
if you have to buy the 727, you wouldn't have to mess with anything in
the engine compartment.  Other than the tranny itself (linkages,
electrical, and such) I wouldn't envision much more than crossmember
and driveshaft mods.

Dave