Re: [ihc] Transmissions - Borg Warner

Dave,
I don't know if there are any 727 to AMC 232 applications out there. The IH bell housing won't work with the AMC, Perhaps some other tranny fit to an AMC would work. This weekend a member of our offroad club may bring me an auto tranny from an AMC Eagle to measure and eyeball for fitment. I hope it will work because its free. This is all to Jeepish (new word) for my knowledge base, all my jeep experience was with pre 1960 units (CJ 2, FC 150) so I don't know the auto trannys and what fit to what.

Willy