Re: Reply: [ihc] OTopic Snowplow for Miami Beach

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Jim or Ginger Aos wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Borck" <tborck@domain.elided>
<snip>

Damn!

I live in Miami, FL - this post made me want a snow plow Like Jim's. <g>

What's the URL?

Today it looks as if the web page is ok. The Mercedes was killed by a suicidal deer, but there is a photo of my wife and I. And on the motorcycle page is a photo of our dog . The URAL is at the bottom of my signature

Jim Aos
Okanogan, WA
<snip>

http://www.geocities.com/eilofaos/eilof.html
What a great example of an IHC truck - need to travel north and re-fill my snow quota.

You know - I don't often go to the beach - just not a beach kind of guy.

But thought some of you who live further north would like a photo of Miami Beach along Ocean Drive - I took while doing some work related photography.

http://www.panix.com/~tborck/MiaBchOceanDr.jpg

--
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided