RE: [ihc] Re:Re:Snowplow for 79' Scout II

Jim, that's definitely a truck that I would drive far and pay good money
for. I was really impressed with your write-up when you shared it a while
back. I bet if you ever do go to sell it, you'll find us lined up and
fighting over it! Very impressive.

John A.