Re: [ihc] Re:Re:Snowplow for 79' Scout II

On Dec 7, 2004, at 6:55 PM, John M. Adams wrote:

Jim, that's definitely a truck that I would drive far and pay good money
for. I was really impressed with your write-up when you shared it a while
back. I bet if you ever do go to sell it, you'll find us lined up and
fighting over it! Very impressive.

John A.
If Jim sells it by the pound, it's going to be really expensive.

Jim, nah, Medicare doesn't help what we have, old age. Gee, that hurts to say those two words.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs