RE: [ihc] New Int. Truck release

Guys,

This truck was at Nationals over the weekend!!
Sitting right next to the building where we had our
exibits.  Everyone who was there had to walk past it.
You should have seen the size of the front axle!  The
tow hook on the front probably weighed 20 lbs.

There was something similar last year but built on a
low profile chassis, built by a dealer.

And yes, the pickup bed does say Ford F350 down near
the bottom.

BTW a Hummer H2 is just a re-skinned Tahoe.  If you
don't believe me just look under it.  Probably even
has a Chebby 10 bolt axle.

Steve

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2004-09-13-newtruck_x.htm