Re: [ihc] Max sustained winds to drive in?

From: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] Max sustained winds to drive in?
=snipqe=

=Do you have the 2wd scout II front end for the 80 project? I know where
=there is one if you don't.

Thanks Ryan. Yes, I have the SII disc front axle. And, I will be able to turn
it for
more caster without any pinion angle problems. :~)

I DO need another SII rear D44 though. I have one for the 800 project.

=BTW, Ivan is still updating at Cat 5 with 160mph sustained winds, now moving
=WNW at 9mph. Apparently the waters are nice and toasty around cuba so it
=could further strengthen after it passes cuba...
=Ryan

Yeah, whoopee. :~(
The "theoretical" track unfortunately keeps minutely shifting west toward
coastal
Alabama, where I presently reside.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
Scout 800, 4x4, 152, 3 speed, D20, D44s, 32s, (under construction)
Scout 80, 2x4, 196, 727, SII D44 rear, SII disc front, (under construction)
Scout 800, 4x4, 3 speed, D18, (parts truck)
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/