Re: Reply: [ihc] Max sustained winds to drive in?

I was pulling my travel tailer across Wyoming last
year.  For one day the wind probably never dropped
below 30 mph.  Didn't cause any problems except that
fuel mileage was reallyl down from normal.

30 mph wind alone is probably too conservative.  At
night with blinding rain would be a different issue.
More important than the wind is the visibility, do you
know the road well, etc.

Steve