Re: Reply: [ihc] Max sustained winds to drive in?

At 4:36 PM 9/13/04, William Cunningham wrote:

>Glad I don't have to deal with the mud, flooding, and other things
>associated with tropical storms, here you just spit the dust out and
>keep on truckin.

Don't fergit t' change the air filter about once a week, too !!! That dust
is LOTS more aggressive than Bon Ami !!

Greg (remembering the year they ran a SCORE race in about the geographic
center of Moffat County (NW CO)--the racers were all saying , "No WONDER
they call this place 'Powder Wash' !!" --they never came back, either !)