[ihc] made it to maryland

Hey guys, hope all of you made it home safely!! I
decided to go to maryland to visit my parents. Was a
long drive out here(9 hours including 20+ minutes of
stop & go road construction & several stops to stretch
my legs...my feet/ankles were bothering me some last
night & today.) I'll be out here untill thursday i
guess. it was great seeing everyone again!

Mark

Jeff Jamison..... if you read this, write me off list.