RE: [ihc] New Int. Truck release

Drool...

But I think it's going to irk me to see the rock stars and ball players,
etc. driving those. I could ignore the Hummer phenomenon, but this is IH
(well, as close as it gets). That truck needs to *work*, not cruise up and
down the boulevard, freshly waxed & playing tunes. Sigh...

Anyway, thanks for the link, John. Anyone find any better pics, or more
detailed specs?

John A.