RE: [ihc] New Int. Truck release

John, as I said, there was 1 at nats yesturday. It had
an automatic tranny. You just push a button for
forwards, 1 for reverse, 1 for park, and then there is
an up & a down arrow button to select gears manually.
The transfer case is also electronicly controlled. A
button or switch on the dash to engage the front axle,
and another to select between hi & lo.

Mark... give me manual shifters any day!!!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2004-09-13-newtruck_x.htm