RE: [ihc] RE: Travelall chronology and nomenclature

Hey, Isaac. Welcome back.

Those are two nice looking T'Alls, indeed. I miss my '64 grill pattern... I
think the Airstreams look particularly good behind the C series, though I've
never seen one that small. Do you know who these belong to, or where they
live? Maybe the owners are on the list?

Before I joined the digest, or knew about the BB, I used to cruise around
the internet, finding pictures to download. I have quite a collection of IH
images. Someday I should put them up on a site, and invite the list members
to "claim" them. I bet half of the trucks I have pictures of are owned by
list members here. Small IH planet...

John A.