Re: [ihc] Mathematical ponderings, used to be Max sustained winds to drive in?

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, John Hofstetter wrote:

On Sep 12, 2004, at 7:27 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:

Not sure?!

I was a very vocal participant, thank you very much!

Am I that easy to forget?
You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget things as time marches on, Ryan.

As a matter of fact, I was just trying to come up with the name of the idea that says, in effect, that the simplest answer is most likely the most correct one, and nothing comes to mind. Help.
Occam's razor.

(off the top of my head) Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily.

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided