[ihc] liquid plastic?

I have a couple of broken lenses on the Scout 800, the amber turn signal
lenses in front. To replace them, it looks like I will have to spend more $$
than I think is reasonable, so I want to repair them instead. (The 800 is
not aspiring to show status at this point...) Is there a product that can be
poured into a latex mold, that will adhere and set up hard, but allow light
through? The lenses each have a corner broken off, about a 1" triangle. I
could make a mold from the other end of the lens, swap it over to the broken
side, and pour... if I only had something to pour. Anyone know of anything
suitable? I'm less concerned with appearance than with function; just want
them leak-proof and light-emitting...

Thanks,

John A.