[ihc] Max sustained winds to drive in?

What is the max sustained winds I should be willing to drive the diesel in?
(I'm specifying this truck becuase wheelbase is important).

Truck is a traveler with a 3" body lift and 30" tires.

Just looking for opinions.  Looks like the remnants of Ivan will be right
between me and where I need to go this coming weekend.  I'm wanting to go
ahead and set down what the max sustained winds will have to be down to for
me to attempt the trip.

I already have a general idea, but want some opinions from the more
"experienced" members of the list.   I've driven in some high winds before
(and some pretty nice popup severe storms), but tropical systems tend to be
a bit *bigger* and the whole trip could be in the weather  (I will not need
to get any fuel from now through coming back if I do go down, so stopping
for fuel will not be neccessary).

I also have some places along the way I could stop if I needed to (other
than towns or rest areas).  (for those of you who are unfamiliar with the
trip I take, from near Nashville to Chatanooga, then south to Atlanta (well,
south of there a little ways).

And before anyone goes "don't drive in anything you aren't comfortable in,"
it's not needed, I know what I'm not comfortable in, I just want to know
what *others* are comfortable driving in to note whether I might want to
lower my standards a bit...

I'm also going to take a close look at what type of severe weather (tornados
etc) the storm looks to be producing before I make a final decision.

Thanks,
Ryan

---