Re: Reply: [ihc] To be, or not to be...running

Ted, et al,
   Went out there this morning and turned it over, crank, crank,
vaROOOOOM! Started right up. Of course I had to change the return spring
positions on the carb so that they would close the throttle, but; got it
right up and running, no problem. Had a leak at the exhaust donuts, not
tight enough, and the alt belts were loose, fixed those already.

--
Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided