Reply: [ihc] To be, or not to be...running

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Dan Nees wrote:

Digesters,
  Replying to my own message...
  I just tried to start the truck again. Before I lost juice in the
battery, it caught once for a couple of fires, maybe 3, but; then kinda
cough out. It sounded just like it sounds when the timing is out, but;
again, I never moved, removed, or changed the dizzy location. Also, the
plug wires are in the right location (Gee I hope so) since I have plug
markers on my wires telling me where they go.
Dan:

At this point, I hope you decided that the best diagnosis you could make was to put the battery on charge, go to bed, and continue the diagnosis in the morning.

Oh, and I have two subsequent suggestions:

1. Starting ether (good diagnosis tool).

2. Sounds like you need to re-build your starter.

--
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided