Re: [ihc] To be, or not to be...running

Digesters,
   Replying to my own message...
   I just tried to start the truck again. Before I lost juice in the
battery, it caught once for a couple of fires, maybe 3, but; then kinda
cough out. It sounded just like it sounds when the timing is out, but;
again, I never moved, removed, or changed the dizzy location. Also, the
plug wires are in the right location (Gee I hope so) since I have plug
markers on my wires telling me where they go.
   Does anyone think switching to the other manifold would alter the
timing curve a bit? I know logically, that wouldn't happen, but; that is
what it seems like to me. Maybe I have one of the plug wires crossed. I
have to go look now and see if maybe that is the problem.