[ihc] To be, or not to be...running

>Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:06:15 -0400
>From: Dan Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] To be, or not to be...running

>      My theory is, the spark plugs are coated with carbon buildup from the
>water and from all the grease and stuff from disassemble/reassemble.

In practice, the coolant leaking into the cylinder turns into steam and
tends to clean off carbon. That said, I don't disagree with your fouled plug
diagnosis. One way to find out...pull some plugs and check 'em out. This is
one place where the 'flashy light' in line spark checkers are handy for
gauging spark strength.

We're not '1 off' with the plug wires on the dizzy cap, right? ;)

BTDT, more than once!

Jim