Re: [ihc] old gasoline and old trucks...

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "Mac McMuffin" <mac@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 11:25
Subject: Re: [ihc] old gasoline and old trucks...

> On Aug 16, 2004, at 9:42 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> > Mr. Hoffstetter, with all due respect... I just need some
> > clarification...
> >

> Mr. Moore, you are always respectful, and that's one of the things I
> like about you. But, you didn't really need clarification, you already
> knew that I was talking about draining the small tank and refilling it
> with fresh gas.
>

> John Hofstetter
> Ol' Saline
> www.goldrush.com/~hofs

Ah, well the small tank is really really nasty inside, no cap and I imagine
it's mostly water inside there too.  I know I clogged the filter right after
I unknowingly set the selector to draw off of that small tank.   It *does*
have a drain plug, but I still don't have a container large enough for that
tank.  Not handy anyway.   I *do* have access to a large truck lift that I
could stick the truck on if I can get it to the point where I can drive it
about 10 miles.

You through me off when you talked about putting the gas back in the tank.
That's only theoretically possible with the two 75 gallon tanks.  There's no
way the 21 gallon tank has anything that can be used inside it.

-Ryan

---