Re: [ihc] RE: David's decarbonisation

On Aug 17, 2004, at 9:54 AM, Jim Grammer wrote:

Said cleaner was a witches brew of aromatic solvents,
and produced great gouts of satisfying white smoke out the tailpipe. Very
impressive :)
Because of the aromatic solvents, the smoke was not only visually satisfying, but also delighted my olfactory senses. Smelled great for any of you not into fancy talk.

Jim, I think I still have 10 or 12 bottles of the stuff that I used to buy by the case. If I bring some of it to DV, can I put it into Jan's Expedition and watch it and her smoke?

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs