RE: [ihc] RE: David's decarbonisation

Hofs, I know you meant to type *Excursion*. You know my wife wouldn't be
caught in some little girly-car like those teensy Expeditions(much less an
Exploder) ;)

And no, we'd better not try the CCC in the Power Stroke. Methinks the oil
autoignition and accompanying BANG prolly keep the chambers from much in the
way of carbon buildup :)

OTOH, I am in serious danger of actually having a Scout to bring next year,
which we could use to make a smoke cloud. OTOOH, it was pretty nice '4
wheeling' in the leather couch on wheels!

Jim