Re: [ihc] old gasoline and old trucks...

On Aug 16, 2004, at 9:42 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:

Mr. Hoffstetter, with all due respect... I just need some clarification...

Mr. Moore, you are always respectful, and that's one of the things I like about you. But, you didn't really need clarification, you already knew that I was talking about draining the small tank and refilling it with fresh gas.

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs