Re: [ihc] RE: Cushioning Rocky

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Mandera" <tsm1@domain.elided>
To: "Jim Grammer" <jgrammer@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 16:08
Subject: Re: [ihc] RE: Cushioning Rocky

> I'm also starting to consider a body lift for my Travelette, to help
> clear the T-35 with less tranny tunnel butchery.
>
> -Tom

I'd just like to comment on this.  I notice that most body lifts done to
pickups don't consider the points where the bed contacts the frame for
weight distribution.  They just replace where bolts go.  I strongly suggest
putting something where the bed would normally contact the frame so you can
actually fill your bed without damaging it.  ;)   I imagine you would have
taken care of that anyway, just venting on a pet peeve.

-Ryan

---