Re: [ihc] RE: Cushioning Rocky

Jim Grammer wrote:

Full size truck stuff, right? Urethane for the cast yoke style front mount
is Dyco D-311(same as a SII tranny mount). You need 2, some ITEC dealers
stock them, Light Line has them for sure. 'Dogbone' style in urethane, IH
Only. Bellhousing mounts, I've only seen OEM(available from ITEC). Last I
knew, IH Only wasn't going to do these while they were still available OEM.
Has that changed, Hofs?
IIRC, I think IH Only was selling the new OE Bell mounts at RMIHR. They did have their RPT "SII Trans" (D-311) mounts, dogbone motor mounts, side motor mounts, SII mounts, etc.

I haven't broken my RPT SII engine and trans mounts in my race Scout yet.. though I've tried. :D

I'm also running a pair of RPT 74/75 side mounts in my Travelette.

I have looked at using GM style urethane t-case mounts for the bellhousing.
Looks do-able with a u-shaped spacer.
Get after that, Jim. I'm going to need to know what to use before too much longer.. :)

I'm also starting to consider a body lift for my Travelette, to help clear the T-35 with less tranny tunnel butchery.

-Tom