[ihc] RE: Cushioning Rocky

>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:43:16 -0400
>From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] Prothane availability

>I need new bell housing and engine mount cushions. Mine are oil saturated.
Is there any place to get new urethane ones or
>the oem type?

>Rocky

Full size truck stuff, right? Urethane for the cast yoke style front mount
is Dyco D-311(same as a SII tranny mount). You need 2, some ITEC dealers
stock them, Light Line has them for sure. 'Dogbone' style in urethane, IH
Only. Bellhousing mounts, I've only seen OEM(available from ITEC). Last I
knew, IH Only wasn't going to do these while they were still available OEM.
Has that changed, Hofs?

I have looked at using GM style urethane t-case mounts for the bellhousing.
Looks do-able with a u-shaped spacer.

Jim