Re: [ihc] RE: Cushioning Rocky

On Jul 29, 2004, at 9:57 AM, Jim Grammer wrote:

Full size truck stuff, right? Urethane for the cast yoke style front mount
is Dyco D-311(same as a SII tranny mount). You need 2, some ITEC dealers
stock them, Light Line has them for sure. 'Dogbone' style in urethane, IH
Only. Bellhousing mounts, I've only seen OEM(available from ITEC). Last I
knew, IH Only wasn't going to do these while they were still available OEM.
Has that changed, Hofs?
For no logical reason, I assumed Rocky was talking about a Scout II. I think Jim is right about IH Only's RPT mounts.

Send me to my room! Please.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline