RE: [ihc] Truck body lift / bed

The
other motivating factor was Epp advising me to move a rear crossmember
around and install 33gal Scout II fuel tank where the spare tire would
ordinarly go.. a whole lot easier to do with the bed off, too. :D

-Tom

Tom,

Don't keep things like this secret.  That Epp is just too dang
innovative, what a wonderful idea.  Think of what that would do for
weight distribution. No more getting stuck on wet grass.  'course then I
would have to remove my factory IH receiver hitch and patch the fill
holes in the front fenders.  Too bad I don't have a 33 gallon tank
laying around.

Ed Sohm
Battle Creek, IA

'71 800 B
'74 200 4X4 Travelette Camper Special (now on 285/16s and looking good)
+ a bunch more