[ihc] Re: Wheel Studs

The stock RA 15 studs were 9/16". Dunno if Dorman sells 9/16" ones that
will work or not. They DO have 5/8".

Greg

Well....all the one ton axles I have have the 1" nuts on them (ie 5/8 diameter studs) . The RA15 that I was test fitting on is in the back of a 73 1310 2wd. I don't have any IH one ton 4x4 axles with the 8 lug pattern. Those may have 9/16 studs. Of course the studs on the left side of the truck I have are left handed threaded which I don't care for either but the main thing is that the wheels I want to use need to  be used with 9/16 diameter studs. Did the one ton 4x4's have 9/16 diameter studs?

Rocky