RE: [ihc] Re: Wheel studs

Thanks Colin.
Are those part# mentioned there the Dorman partnumbers? Everywhere else
where I came across Dorman products they had the scheme 6xx-xxx where the
x-es where different numbers. One of the original studs in my 200 also has
such a 6 digit number stamped into the head. Could that be a Dorman
replacement? Do you know what Dorman part# would match W200 front studs?

Paul