RE: [ihc] possible IH sighting

## >> ---What is the date on that paper, early or late edition?

y'know, i have no idea.  nor do i know how to tell.  she didn't say which it
was.  i figured regular morning edition, but what do i know?  i'll ask her
when i talk to her again tonight, but by then it probably won't matter, now
will it?  <grin>  sorry, Thomas, i totally forgot that you were in her neck
of the woods, so to speak.  i hope you can find the paper and see if it's
one of ours that got burned.

## >> ---P.S. While again on the topic of the CA fires, I hope all
## >> are well and
## >> THIS TIME they get a good hold on the fires and stop them.
## >> Last I heard, it
## >> was promising... but the fires have been unpredictable.

i'm with you, T.  hopefully they get a grip on it before anybody else gets
hurt or any more homes are lost.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde