Re: [ihc] Cabin Insulation

> Driving into Moab, with 100degF ambient temp, I was MELTING.. I used my
> infrared themometer to "zap" her floor covered in Reflectix.
>
> Hmm.. 100degF.

Is that all???

> I then zapped my floor and firewall.
>
> Hmmm.. 140degF!!

Thats more like it! <g>.

Then go in the desert, slow, almost at a crawl, so that your vehicle is going to over heat, then turn the defroster on
full blast to cool down the engine. I can hardly tell the difference with it on.

- Jim in Mesa

Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2004 All rights reserved