RE: [ihc] Hofs following my Lead

Ryan, I'm with you there. I don't think I even own a pair of shorts.
Everyone around would be struck blind by the flash of white if I wore
shorts, never mind the ensuing sunburn, so I have to keep my pants on. I
think I ended up this way because my mother is from England - sort of a
"boys wear shorts, men wear trousers" mentality. Uh... meaning no disrespect
to all of you not so encumbered by this prejudice, of course.

Is this off-topic, or what? -John A.
---