Re: [ihc] Bikini Tops

Pete,

I have a Kayline Fasttrac Bikini which I am very happy with. I've been using it solely, rain or shine, for 5 years. It's held up really well in the Arizona sun, just some cracking where it pulls around the rollbar. I heard a while back that Kayline went out of business and their patterns were now being used by STC. I was able to find this website:

http://www.kaylinetops.com/

however, they only show full soft tops under "Scouts." If all else fails, bring a friend's top to a good upholsterer, and they can make one up for you using the existing top as a pattern. I believe my top was around $100 when I purchased it 5 years ago.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Laura Freeman
'73 Scout II
Sonora Desert Scouts