[ihc] Re: Busted (was Re: ihc-digest V7 #226)

At 19:48 -0600 11/24/03, T.R.E.Jr. wrote:
-David,

--- Were you the one who had your axle stolen off the Scout, while it sat in
front of the garage in the driveway... or something to that effect, maybe
between the garage and house. Someone a year and a half or so ago said that
there axle was stolen right off the front of the Scout and it was within a
stone's throw from the house.

Yeah that was me, Scout was in the yard about 30 ft. from a friends house. I had just yanked the motor out of it, and was about ready to move it over to my house when the axle dissapeared. I didn't expect to ever run into the guy, but it was kind of cool that I did.

Dave