[SPAM] [ihc] Re: stolen axles and clowns who take them

Unfortunatly there wasn't any good evidence, just the confession that he had just given. I'm also way too busy to have to deal with something like that. I had written that axle off a year ago, so when an opportunity came up to get some cash back, I grabbed it.

Dave

If it had been me, I would have dispensed with dickering over the price, and gotten the sheriff involved immediately.