[ihc] Busted (was Re: ihc-digest V7 #226)

-David,

--- Were you the one who had your axle stolen off the Scout, while it sat in
front of the garage in the driveway... or something to that effect, maybe
between the garage and house. Someone a year and a half or so ago said that
there axle was stolen right off the front of the Scout and it was within a
stone's throw from the house.

---If so, COOL! I love to hear when a thief is caught with their fly open.
The biggest... ummmm "Kelly" I knew was a girlfriend's little brother. He
had taken a gun rack full of firearms from my house in Michigan and would
have gotten away with the theft unsuspected, if he didn't try and sell them
to a best friend's father. The kid was only two years younger than I and
was* well respected and trusted by me.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)