[ihc] Crank Scraper

Here's a link to an Ebay auction for a "crank scraper" for 345 and 392
engines.
I had never read about these before, so all I know is what the seller says
in his
listing... Have any of you ever used one, or know anything about them? It
sounds
like an easy and inexpensive way to increase horsepower, but thoughts from
more
experienced folk would be appreciated...  Thanks, -John A.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2443078859&cat
egory=46098
---