Re: Scout Turn Signals - what's going on?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas R. Elliott Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
To: <tsm1@domain.elided>
Cc: "IHC Digest" <IHC-Digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 20:36
Subject: Re: Scout Turn Signals - what's going on?

> ---Why not just remove the headlight switch? That would seem a lot easier
> than removing gauges. LOL, I have to remove the speedo to replace either a
> bulb, holder or the circuit board, my "Front Axle Engaged" light is
> flickering.
>
> ---Thank you,
> -T.R.E.Jr. <----- who has become tired of removing the dash
> -`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
> -`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
> -`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
> -`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

<snip>

On that note, are just the circuit boards availible new?  My high beams
indicator doesn't work because of a bad connection on my board and I'd like
to fix it if I can... it's one of the last things left to fix electrically
on my scout (the other thing is the light that lights up the 4wheel and
lighter panel on the dash, how do you get that bulb out to replace it?).

-Ryan