Scout Turn Signals - what's going on?

The turn signals in my wife's 77 Scout II suddenly quit the other day. So, I look at the fuses - they're fine. Above the fuse panel to the left of the steering wheel hangs a flasher. I figure AHA! Replace it, still no turn signals - the flasher is for the hazard lights.

So, now I'm looking all over the darn thing for the turn signal flasher! Can anyone tell me where the silly thing is, and what it looks like - connector arrangement, etc.?

Thanking you profusely in advance!
--

-=[ grant ]=- KD7JNW

"Where there are no men, strive to be a man" -- Hillel
==
butcher an animal, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new
efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -- Heinlein
==
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" -- Patton