Re: Scout Turn Signals - what's going on?

It's kind of next to the steering collumn the steering collumn on the left
side (right from underneath, towards the outside of the scout).  It's the
same exact flasher but has a little clip type device that holds it up under
the dash. It's a little ways up there.
Boy, that was the understatement of the year!

My wife's Scout has A/C, and I couldn't see the darned thing. I finally felt it, and yanked it out. Getting the replacement hooked in was a trick, though.

Thanks for the tip! Now, can anyone explain why the flasher with the most chance of needing replacement is in the least accessible location??
--

-=[ grant ]=- KD7JNW

"Where there are no men, strive to be a man" -- Hillel
==
butcher an animal, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new
efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -- Heinlein
==
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" -- Patton