Jim's Loadstar stripping

Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:25:05 -0500
From: "Jim Camery" <jcamery@domain.elided>
Subject: Loadstar and Travelall cabs

I've heard/read that a Loadstar and a B-C series truck share the same
cowl-on-back cab.  Does this mean that door weatherstripping and the
windshield/windshield seal are the same?

Jim Camery
River Falls, WI
Jim, the windshield and doors(and their associated weatherstripping) are the same. I had good success using a 'generic' foam weatherseal on the doors of one truck. I'm also interested in how well one of the styles of universal 'bulb on windlace' type weatherseals would work. In fact, a better than stock setup would prolly be the bulb windlace on the inside with a smallish generic foam type on the outer perimeter. 'Course you'd still get that big splash from the water that runs out the front of the rain gutter when you open the door, but ain't that part of the fun? ;)

Jim