Re: Passing on Tulare

The aliens commander decided Tom Harais <tjhemh@domain.elided> would make a
perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>Then, maybe instead of a motel, one of you folks that are planning to camp
>at the fairgrounds will let Allan camp with you. Or, maybe somebody that is
>planning on staying at a motel is willing to share the room and split the
>cost.

Allan is more than welcome to camp Friday night and Saturday night with me
at the Fairgrounds.  I will be arriving sometime Friday afternoon with the
gang from Death Valley, and leaving sometime on Sunday after the awards.

>Then, maybe instead of paying $70 or more to fly back home, someone who is
>headed back to WA can give Allan a lift. After all, I'm sure Allan would
>kick in some gas money and you'd have another IH "gearhead" along to help
>with any problems encountered on that long trip. (Fleck, Landry are you
>listening.)

I will not be driving straight back home, so I can't help there.  I'll be
continuing my vacation and won't be beck in WA until the 22nd.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT