Re: Passing on Tulare

What I'm doing, and What I have to offer-
I Think I am driving to Tulare late Friday afternoon from San Francisco.  I
could go by either San Francisco, Oakland, or San Jose airports.  Once there
I Think I am staying at my gf's mother's place.  This is subject to change as
the gf may not make it, and her mothers offers don't always pan out.  If that
is the case I will be tenting it.  Either way I can bring tents, one small,
one medium-to share if I am solo and without the mom's place, for anyones use.
Any advantage to pre-registering beyond saving $5?  Is the reg fee per
vehicle, or person?
Dennis Millward
C1200 4x4-Big Baby Blue

PS-Anyone interested in trading 4 16" tires to fit the split rims for a Honda
Shadow 500 that ran, but is not registered now?